Skip to main content

Hopeful.....

I am very glad that this 1st week of October is almost over, that means that we are closer to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I am HOPEFUL that the next few weeks will go as smoothly as this one and maybe as quick too! The week has been good and very productive at work. Home is a little different since we have been on a soccer field, of some sort, every night, but I am HOPEFUL that my house will get back to normal this weekend when I clear the piles of clean clothes and put away the clean dishes.

I am looking forward to a FUN weekend with the boys....we decided to stay home and go to Carowinds!! I am HOPEFUL that the Intimidator will not disappoint!

We went to the doctor today, just for a final check-up and it makes me very HOPEFUL that this is pretty much over and it will soon be time to evaluate whether or not to do it again ;) The doctor seemed very positive and HOPEFUL that everything will be fine, if we try again!

My mom makes me very HOPEFUL because she has a surprise for me that HOPEFULLY I will be able to share soon!!! I am very HOPEFUL that it will make me feel much better!!!

So I will end with a challenge for you.....when you think things are bad and that they couldn't be worse, you must remind yourself to be HOPEFUL! You must not give up HOPE that things will turn out the way they need to be! Remember God gives us only what we can handle and we must be HOPEFUL while waiting for him! Love you and have a FANTASTIC Friday!

Popular posts from this blog

a coach’s wife.

 post #4 of #6 for the 2023 year.  this topic is going to be touchy, not well received-i am certain by some-and possibly controversial. thats your warning.... i make blog posts for an outlet, started 13 years ago as a healing outlet, lead to a sharing outlet, has dwindled over the years, but the purpose has ALWAYS been the same...an outlet.  i want to start this one with a few pieces of background knowledge 1-because i am not new to this rodeo and 2-because i have learned over the years and reflected on situations that lead me to believe i have decent knowledge of this topic .. i am mostly a soccer mom...also a tennis mom and a cheer mom, but mostly a soccer mom (no secret in that), but before i was that. i was AND still am a coach’s  wife. you see brooks has coached longer than we have been married. he has coached for 20 years.....20 STRAIGHT years....its not like here or there or a fill in, its not like a season a year, its like multiple seasons a year, multiple te...

The end of summer, my new love for RUNNING, my fears for the future, preparing for fall....

There is so much I want to say.....I think it would take several posts, but I am going to try and condense into one so that I can spend the remaining hours of summer break preparing for the next school year..... We have had such a GREAT summer and I am so sad to see it go, but there is a smidgen of excitement to think about Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 2015, etc....I am so thankful for the time that I have had to make memories with my babies. The days of doing nothing were very limited.....from the beach, swimming, soccer camp, preparing for the royal celebration, Carowinds, Discovery Place, free movies...... Discovery Place We celebrated our sweet (not a baby anymore) Britan turning 3 (tree, in her words). It was a magical day and she's still talking about how Sofia came to her house with her horse. There is no way possible we could have pulled off such a celebration without the help of our family. My goal in life is to create memories that will last forever and my cr...

How 20 minute chores save my sanity!

I have been needing a positive topic to blog about...so I decided since I have a little time today, I would share how I survive weekly by these little things called "20 minute chores".....I have posted before but its been awhile..... Monday: Dust the whole house! Tuesday: clean the bathrooms...wash sinks, scrub toilets, sweep and mop (my least favorite and hardest every week) Wednesday: fold and put away clean clothes that have been patiently waiting on the living room couch since Saturday and/or Sunday & make a grocery list because Thursday is grocery day! Plan the meals for the upcoming week....... Friday night-Thursday night...breakfast, lunch and dinner included! Thursday: ALWAYS grocery day.....cram it in wherever I can! Then sweep and mop the hardwoods and mop the kitchen.  Friday: Vacuum the whole house! Some Saturdays: wash sheets, do some laundry, fold and put away, and marvel in the fact that the rest of the house has been cleaned the week prior! S...