Skip to main content

Menu: ~Oct. 21st-26th~

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menu and put away laundry day.......

***Please note this week's menu looks like a whole lot of Italian....but I have some new recipes to try and that is what they all ended up being....I will try and be a little more health next week........AND I even have a little bit of hamburger meat thrown in this week......

Sunday: Grilled cheese sandwiches and your favorite soup....good way to end the Balloon Rally weekend, you probably know about my balloon obsession, if not click and read..... My balloon obsession is tied to memories :)

Monday: Pizza Pasta in the crock pot
http://www.cookingwithjoey.com/2008/09/crock-pot-pizza-pasta.html

Pinned Image

Tuesday: Pizza night

Wednesday: Chicken Spaghetti
http://www.boomerbrief.com/2012/03/super-satisfying-chicken-spagetti.html

Pinned Image

Thursday: Chicken Tenders & Mac & Cheese
 http://tipgarden.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-pot-mac-and-cheese.html

Pinned Image

Hope your week is going great....see ya next week!!! Much love, Alysha

Popular posts from this blog

a coach’s wife.

 post #4 of #6 for the 2023 year.  this topic is going to be touchy, not well received-i am certain by some-and possibly controversial. thats your warning.... i make blog posts for an outlet, started 13 years ago as a healing outlet, lead to a sharing outlet, has dwindled over the years, but the purpose has ALWAYS been the same...an outlet.  i want to start this one with a few pieces of background knowledge 1-because i am not new to this rodeo and 2-because i have learned over the years and reflected on situations that lead me to believe i have decent knowledge of this topic .. i am mostly a soccer mom...also a tennis mom and a cheer mom, but mostly a soccer mom (no secret in that), but before i was that. i was AND still am a coach’s  wife. you see brooks has coached longer than we have been married. he has coached for 20 years.....20 STRAIGHT years....its not like here or there or a fill in, its not like a season a year, its like multiple seasons a year, multiple te...

The end of summer, my new love for RUNNING, my fears for the future, preparing for fall....

There is so much I want to say.....I think it would take several posts, but I am going to try and condense into one so that I can spend the remaining hours of summer break preparing for the next school year..... We have had such a GREAT summer and I am so sad to see it go, but there is a smidgen of excitement to think about Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 2015, etc....I am so thankful for the time that I have had to make memories with my babies. The days of doing nothing were very limited.....from the beach, swimming, soccer camp, preparing for the royal celebration, Carowinds, Discovery Place, free movies...... Discovery Place We celebrated our sweet (not a baby anymore) Britan turning 3 (tree, in her words). It was a magical day and she's still talking about how Sofia came to her house with her horse. There is no way possible we could have pulled off such a celebration without the help of our family. My goal in life is to create memories that will last forever and my cr...

How 20 minute chores save my sanity!

I have been needing a positive topic to blog about...so I decided since I have a little time today, I would share how I survive weekly by these little things called "20 minute chores".....I have posted before but its been awhile..... Monday: Dust the whole house! Tuesday: clean the bathrooms...wash sinks, scrub toilets, sweep and mop (my least favorite and hardest every week) Wednesday: fold and put away clean clothes that have been patiently waiting on the living room couch since Saturday and/or Sunday & make a grocery list because Thursday is grocery day! Plan the meals for the upcoming week....... Friday night-Thursday night...breakfast, lunch and dinner included! Thursday: ALWAYS grocery day.....cram it in wherever I can! Then sweep and mop the hardwoods and mop the kitchen.  Friday: Vacuum the whole house! Some Saturdays: wash sheets, do some laundry, fold and put away, and marvel in the fact that the rest of the house has been cleaned the week prior! S...