Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Change can be a GOOD thing!

WOW! That word sums up the ride that we have been riding all summer.....SO many changes, SO little time, and SO happy and excited about them ALL!

Thinking back to this time last year and how depressed I was about going back to work and how I skipped the 1st workday just to have one more day with the kids....and now today....I LOVE my job!
And how 8 (short) weeks ago I was devastated that I had been moved to another school and thinking how am I ever going to overcome this....and NOW look! One thing the EC Director & Associate Superindents said to me the day I left for summer break that speaks volumes to me now "have you been praying for a change"..."yes"......their response "well here ya go".....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! This is the exact change I have been praying for!!!!!!!!

SO we ALL are making new transitions this month....here's a rundown.....

Brooks: BECAME a Co-Director of the WISA soccer program last week......meaning we are ONLY adding more soccer to our life! He and his co-director (NOT ME) are holding sign-ups for soccer teams this fall...kids ages 4-14.....and he is still helping coach at the high school.... #soccerlife

Alysha: STARTED a new job on Monday, with a new challenge, a new job description, a chance to further my career, and OPPORTUNITY to do more!!!!!!! One of the 1st things said Monday morning....if you are here in this position....you must love organization!! YES.....Hello.....THATS ME!!! My new job will be LOTS of planning, scheduling and living by a strict calendar! I am SUPER excited for this job!!!!!

Bryson: IS EXCITED to start school at Scotts and I am excited too...b/c I get to plan my schedule to be at his school one day a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is also excited for his soccer season to begin and use some of his new foot skills he learned at soccer camp!!!

Britan: WILL start preschool on September 4th although she doesn't understand what that means yet....I am positive she will love going to school 3 days a week from 9-1....and enjoy her lunch in her Hello Kitty lunchbox!

We are all excited for all of these new changes and excitement in the weeks to come!

If you have a little one that would like to play soccer let me know and I can direct you to the right person!!!

Thanks for reading and supporting us ALWAYS!!!

2 posts in 1 day....IMPRESSIVE wouldn't ya say!!! (especially now that I can mark it off my list)

Much love, Alysha

my 3rd college degree....helping my kid figure out college!

 the road to college has been a road with ups and downs, twists and turns and i am still unsure what the end of the road will be.... i highl...